Testosterone is one of the vital hormones which are required by the body of men. It has its function in the female body as well. Hormone replacement for men is the essential requirement for some men for stability in their lives.
What is testosterone?
Testosterone is one of the vital hormones in the human body which has more functions in the body of the men than the women. It is the hormone which is responsible for the production of masculinity in men.
Function of testosterone
Testosterone is involved in a number of functions. Some of these are
- It helps in the development of secondary sexual characteristics in males
- It has anabolic effects
- It causes increase in the muscle mass
- It increases the bone density making bones strong
- It also causes linear growth of the bone causing increase in the height of the individual
- It causes deepening of voice in males
- It causes growth of the facial as well as body hair in male pattern
- It has its role in male fertility
- It has its role in libido
- It has its role in the production of sperm in males
- It cause increase oil production from the glands of the skin
Advantages of testosterone
There are some researches which have shown the efficacy of testosterone in a number of situations. Some of these advantages are as following
- It helps in the reduction of blood pressure
- It helps in the prevention of heart attack in the people
- It has its role in improving the immune system in people
- It also decreases chances of development of cold in people
- It improves mood and improves cognitive ability
- It prevents the spread of prostate cancer
- It promotes lean body mass
- It helps in declining the visceral fat mass
- It cause regulation of the blood sugars
- It decrease cholesterol in the body
Hormone replacement of men
There are many men who are suffering from the disease of deficient testosterone levels in their body. This can have detrimental effects on their body. These people are prone to develop higher blood pressure, increase the risk of heart attack, weak immune system and increased risk of prostate disease. To help these individuals, there are various Hormone replacement of men which are effectual. Click here !
Types of Hormone replacement of men
There are various types of Hormone replacement of men. Some of these are as follow:
- Topical testosterone: It is available in the form of gel
- Testosterone patches: These are available as patches which can be attached to various parts of the body.
- Testosterone injection: These are injected into the muscles after every two or three weeks.
Side effects of Hormone Replacement of men
There are certain side effects of Hormone Replacement of men. Some of these are:
- Breast enlargement
- Fluid retention
- Development of acne
- Increased frequency of urine
Testosterone is the vital requirement of the body and is involved in many of the functions in the body. There are men who require Hormone replacement of men. Hormone replacement of men is vital for the normal functioning of the body.